Personal Data Processing And Protection Policy
As REGNUM CARYA, we collect your information in order to communicate effectively and to provide the best experience for you with our services.
In accordance with the “Personal Data Protection Law” No. 6698, whilst collecting personal data we have the obligation to provide clarification on the purpose of processing personal data, to whom and for what purpose the processed personal data may be transferred, the method and legal reason for collection of personal data, and other rights set forth under article 11 of the Law.
Please click for the Guest Clarification Text
Please click for the Employee Clarification Text
Please click for the Supplier Business Partner Clarification Text
Our policies regarding the processing, protection, storage and destruction of personal data;
Please click for the Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy
Please click for the Personal Data Storage and Destruction Policy
As the data subject, you may request the following by applying to us:
- Learn whether or not personal data is processed,
- Request information if personal data is processed,
- Learn the purpose of personal data processing and whether this data is used for the purposes intended,
- Know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred to in Turkey or abroad
- Request rectification of personal data if data is processed incompletely or inaccurately
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698,
- Request the notification of the third parties to whom personal data is transferred to of the transactions made relating to the 5th and 6th requests mentioned above
- Object to the occurrence of any result that is detrimental to the data subject by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated means,
- Request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of personal data.
Please click here for the KVKK (Personal Data Protection Law) Application Form
As REGNUM CARYA, we respect and value your right to privacy. Therefore, we would like to provide information about the security cameras in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (KVKK) entered into force for the purpose of protecting the fundamental rights and freedoms with respect to the use of personal data.
Please click for the Guest Clarification Text Regarding Security Cameras
Please click for the Employee Clarification Text Regarding Security Cameras
Please click for the Supplier Clarification Regarding Security Cameras