ReGreen, founded by the volunteers of Regnum Hotels with the slogan of “Move-on Regnum / Take Action for the Future Today”, has been working devotedly for a better world by participating in many environmental and social responsibility projects since 2018, and continues to take its projects a step further each year .
What are ReGreen volunteers doing?
With increasing number of new volunteers, the ReGreen Group was involved in many social responsibility projects in 2019.
- The group supported Kızılay-TÜRKÖK by raising awareness among hotel employees about stem cell donation and helping those who wished to become a member of the Stem Cell Bank.
- The volunteers planted saplings on behalf of our hotel at the "Geleceğe Nefes Ol!" (Breath for The Future) campaign in which 11 million saplings were simultaneously planted in 81 provinces of Turkey.
- They collected 83.5 kg of blue bottle caps in one year for Türkiye Omurilik Felçlileri Derneği (Turkish Paraplegia Association) to purchase wheelchairs for the needy.
- The group participated at the annual international “Let’s do It ! World” and “World Clean-up Day” voluntary environmental cleaning campaigns.
- The volunteers participated in the Eco-Schools program, run by Türkiye Çevre Eğitim Vakfı (Turkish Environmental Education Foundation) with the students of “Şehit Cennet Yiğit Anaokulu” primary school where they implemented and carried out environmental activities for students and organized events to raise awareness for environmental issues.
In 2019 and 2020 the ReGreen Running Team participated in Antalya Runatolia, to help raise funds for the Kanserli Çocuklara Umut Vakfı -KAÇUV (Hope for Children with Cancer Foundation). Wings for Life World Run- 2019 a global event in aid for spinal cord research, Kaş Marathon and RunDatça 2019 were among other events attended by the ReGreen running team.
The ReGreen family is calling on everyone to act today for a better future!